The Secours Populaire Français is a non-profit organisation governed by the Law of 1901. It has been declared of public utility, state-approved for popular education, and as a complementary educational organisation of public teaching.
Publication director: Henriette Steinberg
Hosted by: NFrance – +33 (0)5 34 45 55 00
9-11 rue Froissart
75140 Paris Cedex 03
+33 (0)1 44 78 21 00
This website may put « cookies » on your computer. Cookies are information on your browsing that may be consulted by our website if you come back to browse it later.
There are different kinds of information:
- Session cookies.
- Tracking your origin cookie for certain users who have clicked on a link from the Secours populaire newsletter or from social networks, which allows us to know the effectiveness of our collection operations.
Cookies exempt from prior consent, activated as soon as you visit the site:
- Cookies saved and processed by the Secours populaire français thanks to the free software Matomo for the purpose of establishing attendance statistics.
Cookies that are enabled only after your explicit consent:
- Cookies stored and processed by Google for the purpose of establishing attendance statistics.
You can change your preferences regarding non-mandatory cookies at any time by clicking on the cookie management link which is accessible:
- on computer and mobile, at the bottom of all pages.
Processing of personal data
Information collected on this website (i.e. while posting comments) are stored on a digital file by Secours Populaire Français 9/11 rue Froissart 75140 Paris Cedex 03.
Data are sent to the movement’s Organisation Division and the Communications department as well as third parties appointed by the Secours Populaire Français for purposes of internal management and to answer your requests.
The Secours Populaire Français does not transfer your data outside the European Union. Your data will not be rented, exchanged or sold to third parties.
In accordance with the regulations on the protection of personal data, you can access your personal data, request their rectification, limitation or erasure and object to their use, by contacting, depending on the nature of the contact you had with us:
- Webmasters : email@example.com
- Postal mail for all these recipients: 9/11 rue Froissart 75140 Paris cedex 03
You can also contact the French Secours populaire data protection officer at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data is stored for the period that is strictly necessary for the above-mentioned purposes.